Taking approximately one hour this amazing experience is a great addition to Victoria Falls - Africa’s adventure capital
You may even be lucky enough to experience a stalk on some of the wildlife species. Wild animals are dangerous, so listen to the guides. No leashes or collars the pride runs freely with you through the bush. Guests may even be lucky enough to experience the young cubs on a stalk on some of the wildlife species that occur in the wild.
¨ Sunblock - Binoculars - Cameras - ¨ Personal Medication -
¨ Glasses or Sunglasses -Insect Repellent - Comfortable walking / Hiking shoes
• Feel the freedom that these amazing cats enjoy in the wild.
• You will have the opportunity to walk, interact and observe the cubs in their natural environment.
• Learn many interesting facts about the lions from your professional guide who has been around these African cats for most of his life.
• Watch the cubs in awe as they climb the trees to a surprising height and share in the humour at their indecisiveness as they contemplate their trip back down again
• Remember - you are not taking the lions for a walk … the lions are allowing you to be part of their pride for a while; providing one of the most awesome, truly wild adventures you will not find anywhere
• Enjoy the spine tingly thrill of your first encounter as the lions brush past you, zigzagging between your legs as they move to take the lead